Barcelona

by - Saturday, January 27, 2018

Barcelona rooftops
three girls in Barcelona

Bringing some sunshine back into my life with these snaps from a girls' trip to Barcelona back in April last year.
I've decided to start blogging again, mainly to share photos and moments from my life that I don't really get a chance to share elsewhere.

Things I liked about Barcelona:
  • The proximity to the beach. The buzz of city life combined with the tranquility of the seaside is the ultimate combination.
  • The architecture. You have to remind yourself constantly to look up - you may see a towering monument, intricate, gothic frontages, a centuries-old cathedral, or of course, a Gaudi masterpiece. 
  • Sun-drenched squares, perfect for an afternoon beer, intespersed with wide boulevards and shaded, narrow streets.
  • The surprising choice of vegetarian and vegan eateries (surprising because I'm accustomed to hidden ham when eating out in Spain!)
  • The sun. Oh how I miss that sun.
Barcelona street and square
Barcelona window and catalan flag

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading ☮